3 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch thick strips
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
cumin, paprika, cayenne, sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment or Silpat.
3. Toss fries in olive oil and seasoning.
4. Spread fries evenly on baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, take them out and mix them up, then bake for another 10 (or so) minutes.
5. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Spicy Dipping Sauce
1/4 cup mayo
1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha
1 garlic clove, minced
1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
cayenne, curry, salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients and adjust to taste.